Junior Gang Rehearsal Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of rehearsal assistants to assist the junior gang in their preparation for the next Gang Show.
Your role will be to…
- …support, encourage and guide the young people in the Junior Gang of the Blackpool Gang Show during their rehearsals.
- …follow the lead from the production team.
- …help them read and learn their words.
- …learn with them and help them practice the routines.
- …highlight any issues to the lead producer, so appropriate advice and support can be offered.
To do this you will need to be…
- …interested in supporting and guiding the 6 – 10 year olds of the junior gang.
- …member of Blackpool District Scouts or Guiding Districts within Blackpool.
- …aged 14 years or over.
- …be able to commit to attending junior gang rehearsals.
The Junior Gang rehearse on a Tuesday (6.30pm until 8pm) between April and July, then some Sundays (times will be confirmed) and Tuesdays in September and October up until the show.
What’s in it for me, you may ask?
- An opportunity to begin or continue your leadership journey.
- Complete requirements of your Scouting and Guiding awards.
- To help young people to experience a new challenge.
- Be a part of the #YouShape strategy.
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact me.